We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Save pdf loaded

Hi,

I'm testing the PdfViewer and I don't know if is possible to load a pdf with forms, and with a button save on server this pdf fillled by the user.

I charge the pdf in the PdfViewer , but I need to get the part to save pdf filled in control class mvc.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Javier Flores

4 Replies

JA Javier May 11, 2016 07:10 AM UTC

Hi,

Sorry, I forgot say that the fillable pdf that I´m loading simply renders the pdf document without being able to edit it. 

It would be pretty awesome if your control could also allow editing those form fields (ie typing in a textbox or selecting a checkbox) and then allow saving that PDF file again with the updated fields. 

Please I need to know if your control can do it.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Javier Flores

PR Parthipan R Syncfusion Team May 12, 2016 08:59 AM UTC

Hi Javie, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. 

At present we do not support form filling in our ejPdfViewer control, a support incident to track the status of the implementation of this feature is created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Regards,
Parthipan

JA Javier May 12, 2016 10:41 AM UTC

Hi Parthipan 
Ok perfect ¡¡.

Is there any prevision of time for this functionality to be done ?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Javier Flores

PR Parthipan R Syncfusion Team May 13, 2016 07:04 AM UTC

Hi Javie, 
Thank you for your update. 
At present we do not have immediate plan to implement the feature "Support for form filling in PDF document using ejPdfViewer ".  This feature can be expected from any of our upcoming releases. Usually we have three months of time interval between the releases. 
Regards, 
Parthipan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon