We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Java.Lang.OutOfMemoryError when add appointment

Hello,
I try to use the SfSchedule control in my Xamarin Forms application.
I have a loop that add the appointment to my ScheduleAppointmentCollection (binding to the SfSchedule) but when I have a consistent number of appointment I have an error of Java Out of Memory.

I'm using an emulator (Visual Studio Emulator)...

Java.Lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to allocate a 728 byte allocation with 3090992 free bytes and 2MB until OOM; failed due to fragmentation (required continguous free 65536 bytes for a new buffer where largest contiguous free 8192 bytes)  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in /Users/builder/data/lanes/3053/a94a03b5/source/mono/external/referencesource/mscorlib/system/runtime/exceptionservices/exceptionservicescommon.cs:143  at Android.Runtime.JNIEnv.CallBooleanMethod (IntPtr jobject, IntPtr jmethod, Android.Runtime.JValue* parms) [0x00064] in /Users/builder/data/lanes/3053/a94a03b5/source/monodroid/src/Mono.Android/src/Runtime/JNIEnv.g.cs:236  at Java.Util.AbstractCollection.Add (Java.Lang.Object object) [0x0005a] in /Users/builder/data/lanes/3053/a94a03b5/source/monodroid/src/Mono.Android/platforms/android-23/src/generated/Java.Util.AbstractCollection.cs:122  at Syncfusion.SfSchedule.XForms.Droid.SfScheduleMapping.Appointments_CollectionChanged (System.Object sender, System.Collections.Specialized.NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e) [0x00094] in <filename unknown>:0  at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1[T].OnCollectionChanged (System.Collections.Specialized.NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e) [0x00012] in Users/builder/data/lanes/3053/a94a03b5/source/mono/external/referencesource/System/compmod/system/collections/objectmodel/observablecollection.cs:286  at 

System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1[T].OnCollectionChanged (NotifyCollectionChangedAction action, System.Object item, Int32 index) [0x00000] in /Users/builder/data/lanes/3053/a94a03b5/source/mono/external/referencesource/System/compmod/system/collections/objectmodel/observablecollection.cs:349

at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1[T].InsertItem (Int32 index, System.Collections.ObjectModel.T item) [0x00024] in /Users/builder/data/lanes/3053/a94a03b5/source/mono/external/referencesource/System/compmod/system/collections/objectmodel/observablecollection.cs:217

Can you help me?

3 Replies

SG Swathi Gopal Syncfusion Team May 11, 2016 12:16 PM UTC

Hi Mauro, 

Thanks for your interest in using Syncfusion products. 

We have already logged an issue with “Application hangs when appointment collection is added dynamically in VisibleDatesChanged Event” in Xamarin.Forms (Android). The issue fix will be included in our upcoming Essential Studio Volume 2 release, 2016 which is expected to be rolled out by the mid of June month. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Swathi G 

AD Ashsih Durve September 20, 2016 12:37 PM UTC

Is this issues resolved with Essential Studio Volume 2 release, 2016?

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team September 21, 2016 07:32 AM UTC

Hi Ashsih,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Yes, the mentioned issues with SfSchedule was fixed and included in our Volume 2 release. Please let us know if you have any query.

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon