We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Support for Xamarin.Forms 2.2

Hi,

I've SfDataGrid v.14.1.0.46 (latest) and just updated to xamarin.foms 2.2.0.31 and now I get 151 erros during the build, The errors are all related to Android file Resource.Designer.cs  which does not contain some definitions.

I suppose the v.14.1.0.45 does not support latest xamarin.forms 2.2 version. When do you plan to support it?

Thank you!
Stefano

7 Replies

HN Harikrishnan N Syncfusion Team May 4, 2016 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Stefano,

Our latest release supports v2.1.0.6529. We will update to v2.2 in our upcoming 2016 Vol 2 main release which is scheduled to release by the mid of June, 2016.

We usually support the latest stable version of Xamarin.Forms NuGet which was rolled out at least one week before our monthly service pack / main release. This information has been clearly mentioned in our user guide documentation as Xamarin.Forms compatibility road map.

Since the v2.2 stable got released recently, we had not updated to v2.2 yet. We use to specify the Software Requirements for using our Xamarin controls in our Read Me information. You can check this information for all the release from our website.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v14.1.0.46/ReadMe/Xamarin.html

Regards,
Harikrishnan

SP Stefano Passatordi May 4, 2016 01:11 PM UTC

Thanks!

HN Harikrishnan N Syncfusion Team May 5, 2016 05:54 AM UTC

Hi Stefano,

Thank you for the update.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Regards,
Harikrishnan

OF Office May 31, 2016 09:12 AM UTC

Hi,

Can you provide a prerelease so that we don't have to wait for the 2016 Vol 2 main release? This would be great since we were able to build on Android without getting these errors, and could switch to the final release later on.

Thanks,
Dominik

HN Harikrishnan N Syncfusion Team June 1, 2016 09:32 PM UTC

Hi Dominik,

Currently, we cannot provide a prerelease with the latest Xamarin.Forms NuGet version. However, we could provide you with the custom assemblies with the latest Xamarin NuGet if you would require one. Please confirm us if you would require the custom assemblies.

Regards,
Harikrishnan

OF Office June 2, 2016 06:13 AM UTC

Hi Harikrishnan,

The custom assemblies with the latest Xamarin NuGet would help us a lot. Can you please provide them?

Thanks,
Dominik

HN Harikrishnan N Syncfusion Team June 2, 2016 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Dominik,

We could see that you have created an incident for the same query. Please follow up the same for further updates.

Regards,
Harikrishnan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon