We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Donut chart does not drawn labels properly

Hi, I think there is a bug when I use auto height inside a col-md-3  the charts draw fine, but the labels draw over each other.

Can you please tell me how to get the do-nut, wind-rose semi circle, line charts charts  to inherit the auto height of their div column container inside BS 3.3.x with 4 x col-md-3 or col-sm-3
  1. They work inside chrome but inside other browsers, even a tablet they draw differently.
  2. When the browser page changes size they draw outside the container.

thanks
Mega

4 Replies

SK Saravana Kumar Kanagavel Syncfusion Team April 11, 2016 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Megatron,
Thanks for using syncfusion products.
We have analyzed your query but we can’t able to clearly understand in you mentioned which labels in chart.
kindly revert us the following details, so that we can provide solution to resolve the issue sooner.

·       Which label overlapped in chart(For ex: Axis label or data label).
·       Please attach a screenshot of the sample.
·       Sample project to reproduce the reported issue along with replication steps.
·       Which version of the controls  you are using?
·       Also please specify the bootstrap version.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Saravana Kumar K

ME Megatron April 11, 2016 04:18 PM UTC

Hi I am referring to the data labels on the charts, I tried the donut and line mainly with labels, and RSI/Bollinger charts. I was using 13.3, now upgraded to 14.1 , for bootstrap 3.3.6 and also 4.0.

What height or auto properties should I set to auto-inherit and render correctly inside col-md-4?

thanks

SK Saravana Kumar Kanagavel Syncfusion Team April 12, 2016 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Megatron,
Thanks for your revert.
We are currently analyzing on your requirement with high priority. We will update you with further details in one business day (4/13/2016).

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Saravana Kumar K

SK Saravana Kumar Kanagavel Syncfusion Team April 13, 2016 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Megatron,
Thank you for your patience.
We have analyzed your queries. Please find the responses as follows :
Query #1: when I use auto height inside a col-md-3 the charts draw fine, but the labels draw over each other.
We tried to replicate the reported issue, but we are unable to reproduce the reported issue. For this, we have prepared a sample for your reference and attached in the following location:

Sample Link :  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123683/ze/sample663585743

Kindly revert us the following details to reproduce the reported issue and provide you a solution sooner

·       Attach reproducing sample along with replication steps.

·       Code snippet of bootstrap styles used in div.

·       Data source which was bind to the series.

·       Code snippet of binding the data source to the series.

·       And also please the attach screenshot of the sample.

Query #2: When the browser page changes size they draw outside the container. 

We would like to inform that on resizing the browser page, the data label text will not be placed in the particular container when the container width is less, so data label will be automatically hided which is the data label behavior currently.

It would be better if you revert us your sample or modifying the attached sample to replicate the reported issue. So it would be helpful for us to provide you the exact solution sooner.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon