We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Strange behavior on iOS in SfSchedule

Hi again,

First of great work on the update this week. The UWP version of the schedule works great and the bugs in Android are gone.

I'm currently working on a project that uses the SfSchedule on Android, iOS and UWP. The schedule works great,
but I noticed some strange behavior on iOS. 

I have a couple of appointments on the 23rd of March and on the 30th of March. When I select an appointment in the day/weekview 
I create a dialog which shows more information based on the appointment. This worked fine on the appointments on the 23rd, but not on the 30th. 

After some debugging I noticed that in the CellTapped
the args.selectedAppointment always checks null after the 28th of March. This behavior continues until the 30th of October. 
This got me thinking that it may have something to do with daylight savings time, as this behavior continues in each year.

So from the 28th of March 2016 until the 30th of October 2016 I noticed the following issues in the schedule:
  • Unable to select appointments
  • When the schedule is in monthview and the user selects a date, the application moves to that date and changes to dayview.
    Before the 28th of March this works, but after it moves to the day before the selected day
  • There are two sundays the 30th of October 2016 in the monthview and weekview, in 2017 these are two 29th of October
Before or after these dates everything works as expected. These problems do not 
exist in the Android and UWP version of the same project. There everything works fine.

I hope there are some suggestions or solutions I could try to fix this behavior.

Regards,
Peter

5 Replies

SG Swathi Gopal Syncfusion Team April 11, 2016 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards,

Swathi G 

UF Ufuk April 28, 2016 09:24 AM UTC

Hi,

I am stuck at the same problem here.
Have you found any solution on this one?

Best,
Ufuk

SP Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi Syncfusion Team April 29, 2016 09:53 AM UTC

Hi Ufuk, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Please let us know, if you have any query. 

Regards, 
Sivakumar P 

VI vincent April 30, 2016 04:44 PM UTC

Hi,

I am stuck at the same problem here.
Have you found any solution on this one?

Best,
Vincent

SG Swathi Gopal Syncfusion Team May 2, 2016 06:27 AM UTC

Hi Vincent, 

We could notice already that you have created for this issue. Please follow-up with the incident for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Swathi G  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon