We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Xamarin Forms UWP SfSchedule

Hi,

I was just wondering if there will be support for the Sfschedule for UWP apps developed in Xamarin Forms in the future?
Currently the schedule supports Android/iOS/Windows 8.1/Windows Phone 8.1 and I would love to be able to implement it in Universal apps as well.

Regards,
Peter

4 Replies

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team April 1, 2016 06:45 AM UTC

Hi Peter,

We will be having UWP support for all of our Xamarin.Forms controls in Volume 1, 2016 release which is estimated to rollout in the next week. Along with our existing controls, following controls will also be added.

1.       Carosual

2.       Rotator

3.       NumericUpdown

4.       Presentation library (non-UI)

We will let you know once it is rolled out. We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,
Nijamudeen M.

PE Peter April 1, 2016 07:39 AM UTC

Hi Nijamudeen,

Thanks for the update. I will be looking forward to next week.

Regards,
Peter

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team April 4, 2016 10:07 AM UTC

Hi Peter,

As informed earlier, we will update you once the volume 1, 2016 release rolled out. We appreciate your patience until then.

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards,
Nijamudeen M.

SG Swathi Gopal Syncfusion Team April 6, 2016 05:15 AM UTC

Hi Peter,

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Volume 1, 2016 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/123633/essential-studio-2016-volume-1-release-v14-1-0-41-is-available-for-download

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,
Swathi G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon