We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problems install Essential Studio 13.4.0.63 (Service Pack)

I want to update the Essentials Studio 13.4.0.53 to 13.4.0.63

I downloaded all packets and install it on a German Windows 10 Professional 64bit (full patched) with english Visual Studio 2015 Professional (full patched).

I start with the Android Windows packet. I can install all other packets up to the WPF packet. When i install this packet, he want´s to uninstall the Essential Studio and i can´t go on.

If I start with the WPF Packet. I can´t install the other Packets. The same Problem then before.

Thanks for the great support

Best regards
Wolfgang

1 Reply

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team March 29, 2016 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Feneberg,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are unable to reproduce the reported installation issue at our end. We are able to install Syncfusion WPF(v13.4.0.63) platform setup successfully.

In order to check the reported installation issue at our end, please share the below details.

1. Screenshot of the uninstallation wizard.

2. Follow the steps suggested in the following KB article link and send us the zip file which consists of Syncfusion Installer logs generated by our tool. It would be much helpful for us to resolve the reported issue at earliest.

http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2331  

Also, please try the following steps and let us know whether it resolved your problem.

1. Download and extract the RegistryConfiguration.zip from the following link.

RegistryConfiguration

2. Run the RegistryConfiguration.exe

3. After running the RegistryConfiguration.exe, please try reinstalling the Syncfusion WPF setup for the v13.4.0.63.

4. Now you can install the Syncfusion WPF setup successfully.

If you still face the same issue, please share us the Registry.log generated in the RegistryConfiguration.exe location.

Regards,
Manivannan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon