We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Gantt Localization

I didn't see in documentation how to localize. Where i can find name of elements for localizing thru resources way? Example would be good too. 

Thanks.

6 Replies

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team March 15, 2016 09:42 AM UTC

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have already logged “Localization support in GanttControl” as a feature request in our database. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. 
We will update you when this feature has been implemented.

Regards,
Sumathi J

RO Ronald March 15, 2016 09:45 AM UTC

Project can't wait, and we need this right now. Any options for doing this?

Thanks.

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team March 16, 2016 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Ronald,

We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. You may also check our website periodically to know about our release schedule.

Regards,
Sumathi J

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team March 16, 2016 04:17 PM UTC

Hi Ronald,
We regret for the inconvenience caused. Your requirement has been escalated internally and we will fast track the localization support and get back to you.
Thanks,
Davis

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team August 22, 2017 03:30 PM UTC

I can't actually find how to localize. Can you please help me? 

SG Sridharan Gajendran Syncfusion Team August 23, 2017 08:52 AM UTC

Hi Gabriele,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.  

Please find the Gantt demo sample for French culture from the below link.   

We will update the documentation for localization of Gantt control in our upcoming release. 

Thanks,  
Sridharan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon