We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Autocomplete OnValueSelect not working with Boostrap modal

Hi all,
I've put Syncfusion AutoComplete inside Boostrap Modal. i cant get items suggestion but when i select one , the OnValueSelect  not triggering. I had the same issue with asp button inside the modal and i used the property UseSubmitBehavior="false". Is there something i have to do to get it work inside Boostrap Modal?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards....

3 Replies

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team March 7, 2016 12:21 PM UTC

Hi leks,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We can able to trigger the server side event (“OnValueSelect”) of autocomplete when using autocomplete control inside Bootstrap Modal.To trigger the server side events of the ASP.NET controls,we need to refer “ej.webform.min.js” script file.

For your convenience, we have prepared the sample with rendering of autocomplete control and asp.net button inside the bootstrap modal and please find the sample link,

Sample Link: Sample

Could you please check with the above sample? If still you face the problem, please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. This would be helpful for us to serve you.

Please let us know if you have further query.

Regards,

Kasithangam

LE leks March 10, 2016 03:45 PM UTC

Hi Kasithangam,

thanks for your answer, I saw my mistake , in DataUniqueKeyField i gave the name iduser instead of IDUSER since it's case sensitive. That's why i was not able to trigger the method OnValueSelect. And indeed i works on Boostrap Modal.

thank you for your help.

Best regards.

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team March 11, 2016 04:07 AM UTC

Hi leks,
Thanks for your update.Please get back to us if you have further query. We will be happy to help you out.

Regards,
Kasithangam

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon