We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

13.4 Samples

Hi,
today I installed the last version of Enterprise Studio and I noticed that now all the offline samples are missing.
I was using those much for documentation on using the controls and I am missing those.
There is a way to have back the samples?
The WPF and UWP samples source code is a must.

Andrea Perazzolo

3 Replies

AP Andrea Perazzolo February 26, 2016 04:29 PM UTC

I tried to download one of the online WPF Saamples, the SfDataGrid, and many of those crashes the application on my Windows 10 PC.
If I had the Source of the sample I should be able to check what is the error.

Andrea Perazzolo

AP Andrea Perazzolo February 29, 2016 12:35 PM UTC

HI,
In the SfDataGridSample, some voices works, some other not.
For Example the Getting Started Crasheswith this stack Trace:

in DataGridSampleBrowser.App.Main()   in System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)   in System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)   in System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)   in MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)   in MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)   in System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)   in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)   in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)   in MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)   in MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)   in System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)   in System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()   in System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()   in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)   in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)   in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)   in System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()   in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)   in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)   in System.Windows.Navigation.NavigateQueueItem.Dispatch(System.Object)   in System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.DoNavigate(System.Uri, System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationMode, System.Object)   in System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.GetObjectFromResponse(System.Net.WebRequest, System.Net.WebResponse, System.Uri, System.Object)   in MS.Internal.AppModel.MimeObjectFactory.GetObjectAndCloseStream(System.IO.Stream, MS.Internal.ContentType, System.Uri, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader ByRef)   in MS.Internal.AppModel.AppModelKnownContentFactory.BamlConverter(System.IO.Stream, System.Uri, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader ByRef)   in System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext)   in System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext, System.Object, Boolean)   in System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(System.Xaml.XamlReader, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.Permissions.XamlAccessLevel, System.Uri)   in System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.IXamlObjectWriterFactory, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterSettings, System.Uri)   in System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(System.Exception, System.Xaml.IXamlLineInfo, System.Uri)Informazioni sull'eccezione: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException   in GettingStarted.ViewModel..ctor()   in GettingStarted.ViewModel.PopulateData()   in DataGridSampleBrowser.Model.Nwnd.Northwind..ctor(System.String)   in System.Data.Linq.DataContext.Init(System.Object, System.Data.Linq.Mapping.MappingSource)   in System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.System.Data.Linq.Provider.IProvider.Initialize(System.Data.Linq.Provider.IDataServices, System.Object)Informazioni sull'eccezione: System.InvalidOperationExceptionDescrizione: il processo è stato terminato a causa di un'eccezione non gestita.Versione framework: v4.0.30319Applicazione: DataGridSampleBrowser.exe

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team February 29, 2016 04:53 PM UTC

Hi Andrea,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Please find below the response for your queries.

Q1) I tried to download one of the online WPF Saamples, the SfDataGrid, and many of those crashes the application on my Windows 10 PC.

A1) Online SfDataGrid WPF Samples are working fine from our side in Windows 10 Machine. Could you please check your assemblies are referenced to an actual path? Otherwise please share the error details that you have faced in your machine? That would be more helpful for us to serve you better.

Q2) There is a way to have back the samples?

A2) We suspect that you might have deselected the option “Install Syncfusion Samples”(refer below screenshot) during installation of our Essential Studio setup v13.4.0.53. If so, you need to uninstall and reinstall the installed Essential Studio setup v13.4.0.53 with the option “Install Syncfusion Samples” selected to get the samples to be installed in your machine.

If suppose, you have installed our Syncfusion Essential Studio setup v13.4.0.53 with the option “Install Syncfusion Samples” unselected and samples not shipped to the provided samples location then please follow the steps suggested in the below KB article link and send us the zip file which consists of complete Syncfusion Installer logs generated by our tool. The information to be provided will be more helpful for us to investigate the issue further.

http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2331

Regards,
Vadivel Natarajan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon