We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

syncfusion.ej.mvc is missing from GAC

I have missing reference in my project 'syncfusion.ej.mvc'. Was trying to add manually but it is missing form extensions reference folder. So I cant convert any of my projects, please help...

Attachment: screen01_471e2dc1.zip

3 Replies

KP Kanimozhi Pandian Syncfusion Team February 18, 2016 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Slavik,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

From the Missing Assemblies dialog, we suspect the Syncfusion.EJ.Mvc assembly is missing from your GAC. You can resolve this by installing Syncfusion assemblies into GAC by corresponding version of Syncfusion Assembly Manager Utility. Please refer to the following link to know more about this.

http://help.syncfusion.com/common/essential-studio/utilities#assembly-manager 

Once the assemblies are registered to GAC, you can utilize the Syncfusion Conversion add-in without any issue. If the issue still persists even after the assemblies registered in GAC, please update your machine configuration (OS, Visual Studio along with updates) to reproduce the issue at our end.

Alternatively we can add the assemblies from installed location instead of GAC location using the assemblies from option before conversion.

Refer the following link for more information about Syncfusion Web Conversion add-in,

http://help.syncfusion.com/extension/aspnet-extension/project-conversion

Thanks,
Kanimozhi K.P.

PV PV March 31, 2017 10:01 PM UTC

Hi, I am having same problem. Just installed latest version of the community edition, executed sample creator which gave me the same error. I have followed the steps you suggested, with the GAC utility, and it did not help. Can you, please, let me know what else might be wrong?

PV

MK Mathivanan KP Syncfusion Team April 3, 2017 10:13 AM UTC

Hi n/a, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.  

We were unable to reproduce this reported issue. The Syncfusion assembly references added successfully in the project and we could able to run the Syncfusion ASP.NET MVC project successfully from our end.  

This issue may raise in specific machine environment. So, please provide the Installinfo.xml file to reproduce the issue from our end.  You can get it from below mentioned location.  

Location: {Essential Studio Build Installed location}\{Build Version}\Utilities\InstallInfoGenerator\InstallInfo.xml 

For Example C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\<Essential Studio Version>\Utilities\InstallInfoGenerator\InstallInfo.xml   

Mathi. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon