We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Trackball Info

Hi

I am wondering if it is possible to have a trackball info only show int number and not decimal, also I am aware that there is a TickLinesPosition and an option to have it inside, but can someone help explain to me why this doesn't happen with my program? 

Thanks

Ryan

Attachment: Crosshar_121246588398270_(2)_9e5f1c44.zip

9 Replies

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team February 1, 2016 11:35 AM UTC

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

If you are using CrossHairBehavior in chart, then use CrossHairLabelTemplate in chart axis to show the track ball info. We have modified your sample and it can be downloaded from the below location.

Sample: Crosshar_121246

Regards,
Sumathi J

RA Ryan Archibald February 1, 2016 03:18 PM UTC

Hi Sumathi

That's perfect thanks, just one other thing while it's on the same discussion, how is it possible to have a thick border around the crosshairs?

Ryan

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team February 2, 2016 09:40 AM UTC

Hi Ryan,

We have provided an API BorderThickness in the CustomCrossHairBehavior class, to set the border thickness of the cross hair point. In addition, we can customize the crosshair line style using VerticalLineStyle and HorizontalLineStyle properties in the crosshair behavior. We have modified the sample and it can be downloaded from the following location.

Sample: 
Crosshar_121246

Regards,
Sumathi J.

RA Ryan Archibald February 2, 2016 09:57 AM UTC

Hi Sumathi

Thanks for that, however there has been some misunderstanding and hopefully this image attached will help clear things up, it's not the rectangle in the middle I want a border on it's more the actual lines themselves or am I the one that doesn't understand?

Thanks

Ryan

Attachment: Graph_5808d232.zip

RA Ryan Archibald February 2, 2016 10:15 AM UTC

I should also add quickly too, is it possible to have more than one cross hair for example. I would like 3 already ont he graph to highlight on the y axis, the value for p10, p50 and p90 and then have the crosshair I have just now, is this possible to do at all?

Thanks again

Ryan

RA Ryan Archibald February 2, 2016 02:27 PM UTC

Finally one more thing, is it possible when I have my crosshairs to only follow the line for my line graph at all?

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team February 3, 2016 12:05 PM UTC

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the update.

SfChart provides support to customize the crosshair line styles using HorizontalLineStyle and VerticalLineStyle. In SfChart, only one crosshair behavior can be added. We have prepared a sample for customizing the crosshair lines and it can be downloaded from the following location.

Sample : Crosshar_121246

We have already logged feature for the requirement of crosshair only followed the line series and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,
Sumathi J

RA Ryan Archibald February 3, 2016 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Sumathi

Thanks very much for you're help this is perfect

Ryan

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team February 3, 2016 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sumathi J

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon