We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

About xlsm

Hello
I have a template file with macros. Just use XlsIO to open the template file and save to other file, the file have been changed.
I added attach file that contain the template file and the changes after save.
Could you help me with this ?
Best Regards.

Attachment: test_fca1b477.zip

3 Replies

IN Ishwarya Narayanan Syncfusion Team January 7, 2016 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Shyu,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

XlsIO preserves macros in Excel documents and does not support to make a call to macro in Excel. However we tried resaving the given file to a different *.xlsm file and found no issues. The sample we tried is shared for your reference. It would be grateful if you could share us your working version details or modify the sample to reproduce the issue. This will help us to investigate further on this.

Sample Link:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/XlsIO_Sample-2021128879

Please let us know if you need any clarification.

Regards,

Ishwarya N

SH shyu January 8, 2016 12:31 AM UTC

Hello Ishwarya Narayana
Thank you for your response. I have the sample you sender for me. Did you see the sheet[請求書] after resaved? It is different with the template file. The white background area have been expanded. I am using the version 13.3.0.7.

Regards,
Shyu

IN Ishwarya Narayanan Syncfusion Team January 8, 2016 09:50 AM UTC

Hi Shyu,

We are able to reproduce the issue and created a new incident for this. Kindly follow up the incident to get further updates.

Please let us know if you need any clarification.

Regards,

Ishwarya N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon