We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GroupBar Vs CheckListBox for a simple ListView proof of concept

Hello,

I'm a evaluating both GroupBar and CheckListBox for creating an advanced ListBox or ListView.  The ItemTemplate of that control must contain a checkbox, an editable TextBlock, and some command buttons (e.g Remove item). Each item must have drag n drop operation with indicator.  I tried the TreeViewAdv control but i don't think this control is suitable. Which control should be used for that reason? The GroupBar control implements those specifications but its a bit complex control.
Any suggestion for this matther? Or a sample will be very appreciated!

Thanks

George 

3 Replies

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team December 18, 2015 04:24 PM UTC

Hi George,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support

To meet your requirement we suggest you to use our TreeViewAdv control which has DragDrop, Editable option. We have also prepared simple sample. In this sample we have added the CheckBox,TextBox and Button in the ItemTemplate of the TreeViewAdv. Here we have implemented the remove operation in the button click and binded IsSelected property to the checkbox to make the item as checkable. Also Drag and Drop option and IsEditable option is enabled in this control.

Kindly download the sample from the below link
Sample link:TreeViewAdvTemplateSample

Please let us know if you need any other assistance

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

GS George Sterg December 30, 2015 04:40 PM UTC

Hello Sugapriya,

Thank you  for the sample and sorry for delay answering back.

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team December 31, 2015 07:10 AM UTC

Hi George,

Thank you for your update

Please let us know if you need any other assistance

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon