We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Range Slider with Text Label

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

121382 Dec 8,2015 09:05 AM Dec 22,2015 10:51 PM Xamarin.Forms 2
Tags: SfRangeSlider
Andrew Mai
Asked On December 8, 2015 09:05 AM

Hi there, I would like to know if it is possible to do something like this with range slider? I know that it is possible with number label but just not sure if this is possible using syncfusion package. Thanks!

Vignesh V [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 9, 2015 07:18 AM

Hi Andrew,

We would like to inform that your requirement "Custom Label support for SfRangeSlider" has already been implemented and it will be available in our upcoming 2015 Volume 4 release which is expected to be available by the mid of December 2015.

Regards,
Vignesh V.

Ashwini Paranthaman [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 22, 2015 10:51 PM

Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 1:05 PM
To: Syncfusion Support
Subject: RE: Syncfusion support community forum 121382, Range Slider with Text Label, has been updated.

Hi there, I would like to know if volume 4 has been released yet? If it is, how do I update to the new version of syncfusion for Xamarin.Forms? Thanks!

Andrew Mai

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;