We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

One graph's track ball info doesn't show

I am wondering why this is happening as I am not sure why, but I have 3 spline graphs and they all have cross hairs on them, however my third graph doesn't display the trackball info yet my first 2 do, and I can't seem to understand why this is happening. Can anyone please help? I have attached my program below

Thanks

Ryan

Attachment: GeologicalAnalysisWindow_807f5b34.zip

6 Replies

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team November 25, 2015 09:16 AM UTC

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We are unable to run your sample, because reference projects aren’t found. Please find the screenshot for it. We have checked the scenario of three spline graph and each graph have crosshair by using the user control, but we are unable to reproduce the issue from our side. Could you provide the modified sample? It would be helpful for us to give you a proper solution.

Screenshot: CustomerSampleError

Regards,

Santhiya A

RA Ryan Archibald November 25, 2015 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Santhiya 

Attached is the missing files that you need, sorry about this, and I hope you can help me with my problem, I shall attach my last solution in the next comment

Thanks

Ryan

Attachment: CognitiveIntelligence_222d9634.zip

RA Ryan Archibald November 25, 2015 11:22 AM UTC

Here is attached the last file needed

Attachment: CognitiveControls_bc36628f.zip

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team November 26, 2015 09:24 AM UTC

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your update.

Still, we are unable to run the sample because of the CognitiveGeology.Core file not found. We have noticed that ChartCrossHairBehavior isn’t added in the SfChart. We have added the CrossHair behavior in the corresponding XAML file of the sample. Refer to the following modified sample.

Sample: CognitiveControls
Please refer to the UG link for further information.

http://help.syncfusion.com/wpf/sfchart/interactive-features#crosshair

If the above solution doesn’t solved your problem, please revert us with reproducing sample and replication steps.

Regards,

Santhiya A.

RA Ryan Archibald November 26, 2015 10:17 AM UTC

Hi Sanythia

I'm sorry I thought I attached this file, but here is the missing file that you need, hopefully all runs now, but let me know if you need more

Thanks

Ryan

Attachment: CognitiveGeology.Core_cc9da03c.zip

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team November 27, 2015 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your update.

Still, we are unable to run your sample because of Accord, Accord.Math, Accord.Statistics and Core. Model files are missing in your sample. Could you please check with the previous updated sample? Please ensure that you added the behavior of ChartCrossHairBehavior is in your sample.

Thanks,

Santhiya A.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon