We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Worry about expired keys

Hi,

I'm building a system where I need to book appointments/events and stuff.

Because I've had some problems with another schedule template - not yours don't worry -  I was wondering, if I'm going to get a message saying that my evaluation time has expired and I should buy a license. I have a bunch of keys that I was sent in order to use and test the controls, and one of them is for the free license.

3 Replies

NG Nithya G Syncfusion Team October 29, 2015 03:41 AM UTC

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

Currently, we do not send any mail for evaluation product expiration. We will consider this option in future.

Meanwhile, you can get the product expiry details of Evaluation products in our my products page by following the below steps.

1.     Login to Direct-Trac and open my products page.

2.     Click ‘Trials’ tab and get your evaluation product expiry details here. Please refer the screen shot.

Regards,

Nithya G

UN Unknown October 29, 2015 03:07 PM UTC

Hi Nithya,

thanks for your reply. 

Maybe, I wasn't clear. 
From what I could understand and based on your web-site, I know there's a free license that single developers, like me, can use even for commercial purpose.
I want to know what needs to be done so that I can use this license.

NG Nithya G Syncfusion Team October 30, 2015 01:28 PM UTC

Hi Arthur,

A support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents.

Regards,
Nithya G.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon