We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to Add a new row in the detail of the Master-Detail

Hi,

Even if I set the AddNewRowPosition property I'm not able to add a new row in a details of a master-details datagrid.

My objective is to have a button on the left of the datagrid, when I click on this button, depending on the position of the focus in the datagrid, a data is added in the Master or in the Details. Is it possible ?

Regards,

3 Replies

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team October 12, 2015 10:13 AM UTC

Hi MARQUANT,

We have considered your requirement “AddNewControl control support for DetailsView datagrid in SfDataGrid” as a feature and it will be available in any of our upcoming release.

Please let us know if you have any query.

Regards,

Jai Ganesh S

MC MARQUANT Cédric October 12, 2015 10:58 AM UTC

So if I used this control in Master-Detail mode, I cannot add some elements in the details view (until the new feature is coming) ?

Is there a way to detect the position of the focus and to launch the add on the concerned collection (master or detail) ?

Regards,

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team October 13, 2015 07:02 PM UTC

Hi MARQUANT,

Thank you for the update.

We analyzed your query. A support incident to track the status of this query has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Jai Ganesh S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon