We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Swimlane for Win Form Diagram

Hi,
i'm trying to use swimlane feature of ASP .Net diagram for winform diagram in a BPM project, in overall is there any swimlane feature for winform diagram?
if not, what can I do to program it manually?

4 Replies

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team October 9, 2015 04:50 AM UTC

Hi xetod,

We have already considered this “SwimLane advancements” as feature and have added it to our feature request list. 

We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.

Regards,

Naganathan K G

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team October 9, 2015 08:26 AM UTC

Hi Xetod,

Please ignore the previous update.

in overall is there any swimlane feature for winform diagram?

We have already considered this “SwimLane advancements” as feature and have added it to our feature request list. 

We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.

if not, what can I do to program it manually?

Please refer the below sample location in your machine.

Sample Location :

C:\Users\MyDocuments\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\Version Number\Windows\Diagram.Windows\Samples\Use Case Diagrams\Swim lane Diagram

In above sample, we have created the SwimLane Diagram as static diagram and the interaction in the sample won’t behave as like in ASP.Net. Also it will be more complex to achieve in application level  

For example, while moving one Lane in the SwimLane, the children of the lane will not be updated automatically. And if you delete the one Lane in the SwimLane then the others lanes are not rearranged the position and the bounds automatically in the SwimLane.

So only we have considered this as feature and added it to our feature request list. 

Regards,

Naganathan K G

XE xetod October 9, 2015 06:54 PM UTC

many thanks for considering my question.

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team October 12, 2015 04:32 AM UTC

Hi Xetod,

Thanks for the update.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Naganathan K G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon