We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfRichTExtBoxAdv not load html

Hi,

in changelog latest version says that now is possible save and load html

if i try to get html from a richtextboxadv and then load i obtain an error "RichTextBoxAdv does not support this file format"
if i change html to rtf all works well.

how can i solve?

Thanks!

3 Replies

AP Arumuga Perumal S Syncfusion Team September 28, 2015 04:48 AM UTC

Hi Alessio,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We were able to reproduce the mentioned “RichTextBoxAdv does not support this file sormat” exception while loading Html into SfRichTextBoxAdv control. We have fixed this already and will be included with our next main release Essential Studio 2015 volume 3 which is expected to be available at the end of September 2015. We will let you know once our release has been rolled out.

Regards,
Arumuga Perumal S

AI Alessio Iafrate October 7, 2015 02:56 PM UTC

Hi,

i have update to latest 13.3.0.7 version but i have always the same problem with rt 8.1 version

RichTextBoxAdv does not support this file format.

Regards

AP Arumuga Perumal S Syncfusion Team October 8, 2015 07:11 AM UTC

Hi Alessio,

We were able to reproduce the mentioned issue with loading Html stream into SfRichTextBoxAdv control and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Arumuga Perumal S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon