We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

SfRichTExtBoxAdv not load html

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

120559 Sep 25,2015 05:43 AM UTC Oct 8,2015 07:11 AM UTC WinRT 3
Tags: SfRichTextBoxAdv (Universal)
Alessio Iafrate
Asked On September 25, 2015 05:43 AM UTC

Hi,

in changelog latest version says that now is possible save and load html

if i try to get html from a richtextboxadv and then load i obtain an error "RichTextBoxAdv does not support this file format"
if i change html to rtf all works well.

how can i solve?

Thanks!

Arumuga Perumal S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 28, 2015 04:48 AM UTC

Hi Alessio,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We were able to reproduce the mentioned “RichTextBoxAdv does not support this file sormat” exception while loading Html into SfRichTextBoxAdv control. We have fixed this already and will be included with our next main release Essential Studio 2015 volume 3 which is expected to be available at the end of September 2015. We will let you know once our release has been rolled out.

Regards,
Arumuga Perumal S

Alessio Iafrate
Replied On October 7, 2015 02:56 PM UTC

Hi,

i have update to latest 13.3.0.7 version but i have always the same problem with rt 8.1 version

RichTextBoxAdv does not support this file format.

Regards

Arumuga Perumal S [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 8, 2015 07:11 AM UTC

Hi Alessio,

We were able to reproduce the mentioned issue with loading Html stream into SfRichTextBoxAdv control and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Arumuga Perumal S.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;