We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Style Problem - DataGrid seems to affect ComboBoxStyle

I try to use a sfDataGrid in my Application. But when I add it, it destroys the style of my Comboboxes that are already in my application ! I could  not fix it yet.
How is this possible?

3 Replies

SP Sowndaiyan Paulpandi Syncfusion Team September 18, 2015 01:57 PM UTC

Hi Dieter,
Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.
We have analyzed your query. We have tested the reported “Combobox” issue with SfDataGrid but we are unable to reproduce the reported issue. For your reference we have attached the tested sample in the below sample location, please revert by modifying the attached sample based on your application along with the replication procedure. It will be helpful for us to analyze further. 

Sample Location: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120293/ze/ComboBox_Style-581609502.zip

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.
Regards,
Sowndaiyan

DM dieter maier-nakano September 18, 2015 08:02 PM UTC

Hi Sowndaiyan,
thank you very for  your help and Test Solution. I tried to  replicate my Problem in your code. But I couldn't. Because in your App you are referencing Syncfusion.Data.WinRT, Syncfusion.SfGrid.WinRT etc, seperately. 
Therefore I scrutinized my own references. I have referenced "Syncfusion 8.1 controls for Universal XAML"  and tried to 
reference to "Syncfusion 8.1 controls for WinRT XAML". That was the solution. I referenced the wrong library. No side effect anymore. 
I have attached a before after image !
thanks
Dieter

Attachment: berfore_after_7bca9f6e.7z

SP Sowndaiyan Paulpandi Syncfusion Team September 21, 2015 01:28 PM UTC

Hi Dieter,

Thank you for your update.
Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Sowndaiyan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon