We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfCalendar (and SfSchedule) ara not visible

In UWP, I use same code for WinRT/Universal, I updated the .DLL reference in my project, but the SfCalendar (and SfSchedule) is not visible in my App. Why?

11 Replies

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team September 1, 2015 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Claudio,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are unable to reproduce the reported issues. We have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link.

Sample Link:Sample

We have attached the video to demonstrate the steps which we have followed to reproduce it. If the steps we have followed to reproduce the issue is not correct please mention the correct steps.

Video Link: Video

Please have a look at the sample and if the issue still exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send reproducible sample and the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you the solution?

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Mariappan S

CL Claudio September 3, 2015 07:57 AM UTC

Hi Mariappan,

Your example does not work here. My window is always empty, the control does not appear.
I have a question: what is the correct path of the DLL to be included as a reference?

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team September 4, 2015 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Claudio,

Query : What is the correct path of the DLL to be included as a reference?

Please refer the assemblies for Syncfusion Universal Windows from the following link,

Assembly link: [Drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\$Version#\Assemblies for Universal Windows\10.0
Example link :C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\13.2.0.29\Assemblies for Universal Windows\10.0 

Also add SDK packages if you are using most of the Syncfusion controls from several assemblies. Adding packages will also increase the memory size of application as it includes all the dlls. Please follows these steps to add SDK package:

1) Right click on the References in project
2) Select the Add Reference
3) Choose the Extensions under Universal Windows tab
4) Select the Syncfusion controls for UWP XAML 

Regards,
Mariappan S

CL Claudio September 6, 2015 12:44 PM UTC

I obtain this error:

impossibile copiare il file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\13.2.0.34\Assemblies for Universal Windows\10.0\Syncfusion.SfInput.UWP\Properties\Syncfusion.SfInput.UWP.rd.xml" perché non è stato trovato.

(Unable to copy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\13.2.0.34\Assemblies for Universal Windows\10.0\Syncfusion.SfInput.UWP\Properties\Syncfusion.SfInput.UWP.rd.xml" because it not found.)

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team September 7, 2015 07:15 AM UTC

Hi Claudio,

We are unable to reproduce reported issue at our end. We have attached missed properties folder and please add the below properties folder in this location (C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\13.2.0.34\Assemblies for Universal Windows\10.0\Syncfusion.SfInput.UWP\).

Please download the “Properties” folder in the below link.

Properties Folder: Properties

Regards,
Mariappan S.

CL Claudio September 7, 2015 10:15 AM UTC

Thanks.
But..now I same problem with SfShared:

impossibile copiare il file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\13.2.0.34\Assemblies for Universal Windows\10.0\Syncfusion.SfShared.UWP\Properties\Syncfusion.SfShared.UWP.rd.xml" perché non è stato trovato.

Missing Properties drawer in SfShared.

But..why?

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team September 8, 2015 10:44 AM UTC

Hi Claudio,

We have attached the missed properties folder and please add the below properties folder in this location (C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\13.2.0.34\Assemblies for Universal Windows\10.0\). 

UWP Properties folder: UWP_Properties

We will include these properties folder to our build in the Vol 3 main release 2015 which is planned to be rolled out by the end of September 2015 tentatively.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

PO Polsource November 23, 2015 10:46 AM UTC

I am developing Windows 8.1 application and I want to use only Schedule control from Syncfusion package (without adding reference to whole SDK for simple project managing). 

Problem is SfSchedule control won't appear in design view nor in running application.

I've tried adding references to all dlls from folders:
Assemblies for Universal 
Assemblies for WinRT
Universal
WinRT.

I've tried copying references to my local folder.

I've tried adding only Shared and Schedule dlls.

No single difference.

Of course after adding 'Syncfusion 8.1 controls for Universal XAML' reference everything works just fine.

I am using Essential Studio for WinRT ver. 13.3.0.7.

AP Ashwini Paranthaman Syncfusion Team November 24, 2015 04:54 AM UTC

Hi Polsource,
Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.
We could see that you have created forum 121245 for your last query. We request you to follow up with that forum [121245] to get further updates.
Regards,
Ashwini P.

PO Polsource November 24, 2015 07:36 AM UTC

You are right.

This topic deals with very similar problem to mine, but after posting my reply I've noticed it is in UWP thread, which might be misleading.

I'll follow up the new thread from now on.

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team November 25, 2015 04:14 AM UTC

Hi Polsource,

Please let us know if you need any other assistance

Regards,
Mariappan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon