We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Date picker icon is not in proper condition when used in splitter.

Hi,

The issue is with date picker icon is not rendering correctly when used inside a splitter. Please have a look on attached image.

Thanks.

Attachment: date_picker_icon_issue_cf4ef84e.zip

3 Replies

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team August 18, 2015 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Imran,

We are unable to reproduce the above reported issue (“DatePicker icon not showing properly inside the splitter”). Could you please check with the sample link in the following location?

http://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/55sy0h3f

Could you please provide answers for the following query, which would be helpful for us to identify the cause for this problem?

• The version that you are using in your sample?

• From the screenshot that you have provided, it seems that the font-size of the DatePicker is reduced. Have you overwritten any CSS class of EJ components?

Please provide us the requested details and more information about the issue or please revert back the provided sample based on your application along with the replication procedure to reproduce the issue at our end. This will be helpful for us to provide an exact solution at the earliest.

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,
HariKrishnan

IY Imran Yaseen August 18, 2015 08:00 PM UTC

HI HariKrishnan,

I've realized that the issue was in the referenced js files that i had included on my _layout. Actually i did update the dlls but didn't update related files in my application. Now i've updated and it's working awesome. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Imran Yaseen.

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team August 19, 2015 06:46 AM UTC

Hi Imran,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to hear that your problem is resolved. Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards,
HariKrishnan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon