We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Could we do custom detail view of Master-Detail in sfDataGrid?

Hi,

I have a question on SfDataGrid, can the detail view of Master-Details-View using custom template  instead of detail grid on a relation column? I want to make the expandable detail show different information for different rows. Is this possible? (like telerik grid?) 

Thanks

3 Replies

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team August 14, 2015 07:57 PM UTC

Hi Tommie,

Thank you for contacting syncfusion support.

We have analyzed your query and we regret inform you that currently we don’t have direct support for row template in SfDataGrid. But we can able to customize the style for SfDataGrid based our requirement because SfDataGrid is designed based on the WPF template-based architecture. Could you please share your exact requirement, based on that we will provide the solution to you.

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Ashok

TC Tommie Chen August 17, 2015 03:49 PM UTC

In master view of SfDataGrid, after clicking “expand sig” “+” of the row, the detail panel will show a custom panel which might be a grid or textbox or buttons based on different  binding data type of the row.

Let me know if this not clear.

Thanks,

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team August 19, 2015 04:12 AM UTC

Hi Tommie,

We are sorry about the inconvenience caused.

We have analyzed your query and we are regret to inform you that currently we don’t have a support for “Custom detail view of Master-Detail in SfDataGrid”. A support incident to track the status of this query has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,
Ashok

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon