We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion messing up the Visual Studio toolbox

Ever since I installed Syncfusion the Visual Studio toolbox messes up if I mouse over the controls or expand the Syncfusion categories. I uninstalled Syncfusion and it was fixed. I installed another control suite to make sure it wasn't Visual Studio and it worked fine so it is Syncfusion causing the problem. I have tried multiple versions of Syncfusion, including the latest version that supports Visual Studio 2015, and they all cause the same problem. I am using Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 running on Windows 10. It does the same thing on my laptop that is also running Windows 10 and Visual Studio Enterprise 2015. I have uninstalled Syncfusion and reinstalled it a few times with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Here are before and after screenshots

3 Replies

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team August 12, 2015 05:39 PM UTC

Hi Kenneth,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the reported issue. We’ll checking this issue at our end and update you more details in two business day as on 14th August, 2015. Thanks in advance for your kind patience.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Manivannan S

VI Vince August 16, 2015 10:32 PM UTC

I have seen the same with VS2015 Community Edition.

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team August 18, 2015 03:34 PM UTC

Hi Kenneth/ Vince,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We are analysing the reported query and a support incident has been created under your accounts to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,
Manivannan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon