We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TimeScale / Interval in Schedule component

Hello,

is there a possibility of setting a custom time scale in the schedule component? At the moment if I change the duration of an element by resizing it with the mouse (or just move it), the default time interval is set to 10 Minutes. What I need to do is to set this interval to 5 Minutes, so I will be able, to move an appointment also to 11:05 for example.

The other question is, if the schedule component allows it to draw additional horizontal lines. Currently only each half an hour, a separation line (dotted) is visible. I want to draw a horizontal line each 15 Minutes, but I couldn't find anything in the documentation :-(

BR
Andreas

1 Reply

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team August 10, 2015 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

For your Kind information, A support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Velmurugan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon