We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Problem when post remove record json return data not sending record id

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

119824 Aug 5,2015 04:33 AM Aug 6,2015 07:39 AM ASP.NET MVC 1
Tags: Grid
Edmund Herbert
Asked On August 5, 2015 04:33 AM

Hi Guys,

I have a grid that return json data from the controller, if I add a new record to grid and send to controller no problem , my controller returns json data, problem is in grid new record shows but if I try and delete added record I see in that post remove does not have the record Id ,I hide the record id if I make it visible in grid  and  add record the returning json data does not populate record id, I have to go back to home and reload grid before I can delete any records in grid.

What am I doing wrong.

Regards

Edmund

Ragavee U S [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 6, 2015 07:39 AM

Hi Edmund,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed the reported query and found that the same query has been posted in one of your incidents. We have updated the response for the above query in the incident. So please refer the incident for better follow up on the query.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Regards
Ragavee U S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;