We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Title property has no effect

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

119726 Jul 24,2015 05:50 PM UTC Jul 27,2015 06:27 AM UTC Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: SfBusyIndicator
Michael Nero
Asked On July 24, 2015 05:50 PM UTC

Hi, I'm trying to set the Title property for a busy indicator, but it doesn't have any effect. I tried to set the property in your sample app as well, and the SfBusyIndicator.Title property had no effect there either. This may be a bug?

Paul Anderson S [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 27, 2015 06:27 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfuion products.

We would like to inform you that the reported "Title property has no effect in BusyIndicator" is a known defect and we have already logged a defect report regarding it. A support incident to track the status of this bug has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Paul Anderson

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;