We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error raised while using ejGantt and UpdatePanel with IE8

Hi,

I have an ejGantt encapsulated in a <asp:UpdatePanel>, and on each asynchronous postback I've got the following error with Internet Explorer 8 (you can see in the attached file) :

in the file "ej.web.all.js", error with the ejSplitter -> 'model.properties' is Null or is not an object

I have no problem when performing a full postback.
Can you reproduce the error and is there a workaround to avoid this ?

Thanks, Rémi.

Attachment: ejGantt_UpdatePanel_IE8_error_cbc96b56.zip

1 Reply

JR John Rajaram Syncfusion Team July 27, 2015 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Rémi,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused.

We have analysed the reported issue with our sample and we are unable to reproduce the issue. Can you please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with the replication procedure? This would be helpful for us to provide better solution. We have prepared a sample for your reference. Please find the sample in the below location.

Sample Location: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119708/ze/GanttUpdatePanel-1826944549

Also can you please share more information regarding the actions done in the application which triggers the asynchronous PostBack.

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.
Regards,
John R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon