We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Release 13.2.0.29 Features - Where Documented?

Hi,

I have reviewed the release notes for the Diagram control in the latest release.
There is a list of 7 features - some of which look like they may have originated from me.

How can I find documentation on exactly what these features are, and how to use them?
Is there a way to search for feature items by their number?

There are several that I may be very interested in using.

Please let me know.

Jim

4 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team July 16, 2015 11:18 AM UTC

Hi Jim

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Please note that the documentation for the feature is not refreshed in online. We have only the drafted version of documentation for the feature. Could you please mention the feature name, so that we will provide you the drafted version of our documentation for that feature alone.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Shyam G

JJ Jim Jacobs July 16, 2015 06:34 PM UTC

Hi Shyam,

These are the 2 that I would really like some documentation for:
  1. #127962-Support to modifiy/disable existing commands and to define new commands is added.
  2. #126648-Support to drag and drop elements only on allowable region is added.

Will #1 address my need to cancel the OnClientNodeCollectionChange event if the user hits the Delete key on their keyboard?  Is this the commandmanager that you alluded to earlier?

I look forward to any doc that you can provide.

Thanks

Jim

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team July 17, 2015 02:18 PM UTC

Hi Jim

Thanks for your update.

Query
Response
#127962-Support to modifiy/disable existing commands and to define new commands is added.

Will #1 address my need to cancel the OnClientNodeCollectionChange event if the user hits the Delete key on their keyboard?  Is this the commandmanager that you alluded to earlier?
Yes, As we mentioned earlier, when we press the delete key, the selected node/connector will be deleted and the nodeCollectionChange event will be triggered. This is the default behavior of our control. Using Command manager, you can redefine the logic that is to be executed, when the delete key is pressed. Command Manager provides support to map custom commands with the set of desired key combinations. You can use this commandmanager instead of using keydown event. Please download the drafted version of our command manager documentation in the below link.

Link:http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119623/ze/Command_Manager_-_ASP1271987891
#126648-Support to drag and drop elements only on allowable region is added.
We have forwarded your requirement to our development team for further analysis and will update you with development team response in one business day(20th July,2015).

Regards,
Shyam G

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team July 21, 2015 04:17 PM UTC

Hi Jim

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have forwarded your requirement to our development team for further analysis and will update you with development team response in one business day(22nd July,2015).

Regards,
Shyam G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon