We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Visual studio 2015, ASP.NET 5 (vnext) and DNX support

Hi,

ASP.NET MVC controls, DOC/IO, XLS/ID, etc. can be used in ASP.NET MVC 5 applications.

What about full DNX apps support ?  Is this platform supported by Syncfusion components ?
Can i point reference from DNX app to syncfusion assembly in VS2015 RC ?

If not yet. What plans do you have on support DNX ?

Thanks for advance.

Edvin

4 Replies

ED Edvin July 10, 2015 08:19 AM UTC

Hi again.

I created simple DNX class library project and try to add nuget reference to that project.

It is not working. I got response:

GET http://nuget.syncfusion.com/<MyCustomerCode>/FindPackagesById()?Id='Syncfusion.ASPNETMVC5451'.

Warning: FindPackagesById: Syncfusion.ASPNETMVC5451

Response status code does not indicate success: 404 (Not Found).

Any suggection ?

Regards

Edvin

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team July 10, 2015 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Edvin,

Currently we don’t have support to “DNX support with Syncfusion component (VS2015)”, and we have logged your requirement as a feature request in our database. A support incident to track the status of this issue has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Please let us know if you have further concern.

Regards,

Kasithangam

ED Edvin July 10, 2015 12:52 PM UTC

Hi. Thanks for your response.

Have you any plans supporting DNX projects ?

I know ASP.NET 5 is beta5. But still. DNX+Roslyn+VS2015+ASP.NET5 is powerfull combination you can't miss...

Thanks for advance.

Edvin

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team July 13, 2015 11:40 AM UTC

Hi Edvin,

Thanks for you update.

Yes, as per our previous update in the incident 141238, we will consider all your requirements in our plan. We will update you once this feature has got implemented. So please be patience until we get back to you.

Please let us know if you have further concern.

Regards,

Kasithangam

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon