We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem styling busyindicator

Hi,

I try to set a style on the nusyindicator but when I do so, it doesn't appears anymore. If I remove the style, there is no problem. It happens even if the style is empty (like this : <Style TargetType="notification:SfBusyIndicator" x:Key="BusyStyle"></Style>). 

I made a test app that shows the problem. The first busyindicator use a style (with nothing in it) and it doesn't shows, when the second one, with no style, shows

Cheers

Olivier

Attachment: App1_66f28cc9.zip

3 Replies

BK Bharadhi K Syncfusion Team May 19, 2015 10:28 AM UTC

Hi Olivier,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. The fix for this issue will be included in our upcoming Service pack release which is scheduled in the end of May, 2015.

We have also prepared a workaround in which we have overriden the default style by using BasedOn property with the default key "DefaultSfBusyIndicatorStyle". Please find the workaround in the following link.

Workaround: App1.zip

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Bharadhi K

OM Olivier Matis May 26, 2015 06:48 PM UTC

Hi,

It is working great, thanks !

Cheers

Olivier

SC Saranya CJ Syncfusion Team May 27, 2015 05:11 AM UTC

Hi Oliver,

We are glad to know that your reported issuehas beenresolved and provided sample works at your end. Please let us know if you require any other assistance on this.

Regards,
Saranya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon