We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Best way to override SfDataGrid scrollviewer

Hi,

I need to override ScrollViewer inside the SfDataGrid  so that it shows same Scroll Indicator when using with mouse or touch. Currently you can see a wider scroll indicator when using mouse and thinner one when using touch. Which is the default behavior, I need to override so that both matches. I am not sure how do I go about doing it for SfDataGrid, I dont see ScrollViwer exposed. Please send me a sample or steps.

Thanks,
Vasanth

4 Replies

JN Jayaleshwari N Syncfusion Team May 15, 2015 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Vasanth,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzed your requirement  “I need to override ScrollViewer inside the SfDataGrid so that it shows same Scroll Indicator when using with mouse or touch.”
And we would like to let you know that it is the default behavior of WinRT Scrollviewer. This can be achieved by editing the style of ScrollViewer template of SfDataGrid.

We have prepared a sample based on this and it can be downloaded from the below location.

Sample: ScollViewer.zip

Please let us know, if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Jayaleshwari N

VA Vasanth May 15, 2015 02:18 PM UTC

Worked like a charm, thank you!

SC Saranya CJ Syncfusion Team May 18, 2015 04:49 AM UTC

Hi Vasanth,

Thank you for your update. Please let us know if you require any other assistance on this.

Regards,
Saranya

SC Saranya CJ Syncfusion Team May 18, 2015 04:49 AM UTC

Hi Vasanth,

Thank you for your update. Please let us know if you require any other assistance on this.

Regards,
Saranya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon