We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Required field validation - how do you do it?

How do I validate syncfusion radiobutton controls as required fields? I am using the ejRadioButton to replace my default RadioButtonList control and I need to validate them as a group. Can you guys give me an example of how to validate radiobuttons and checkboxes as required fields?

1 Reply

ES Ezhil S Syncfusion Team May 12, 2015 08:48 AM UTC

Hi Corey,

We have analyzed your requirement with RadioButton to add a RequiredField ASP Validator for it and this is possible using RadioButtonList control not with a simple RadioButton control in ASP.NET. Currently we haven’t provided RadioButtonList control in our Syncfusion controls, so we will consider this as a feature request. A support incident to track the status of this feature has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Ezhil S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon