BoldDeskWe are launching BoldDesk on Product Hunt soon.
Learn more & follow us.
I want to ask a question about Syncfusion Diagram
We use Diagram Control in order to create nodes and
connect nodes, providing users with a view.
When 80 nodes and 80 connectors are added to the user
view, it causes a great deal of delay when moving the nodes and the connectors.
In order to find out the extent of this issue, we
carried out some tests.
The tests were described below. For the connector, we
1. When a total number of 40 nodes are added
2. When a total number of 80 nodes are added
3. When a total number of 120 nodes are added
- There is no delay. We were able to move the nodes instantly
4. When a total number of 40 nodes and 40 connectors
5. When a total number of 80 nodes and 80 connectors
- When a total number of 40 nodes and 40 connectors are
added, there is delay when all of them are selected and moved. We were not able
to move the nodes and connectors instantly without delay.
After these tests mentioned above, we came to a conclusion
that when a connector is added, it is very hard for us to move a node, causing
a lot of dealy.
Regarding this issue, if your company can offer us
some help, we would like to get the help.
For this issue, we enclosed the code as an attachment.