|119104||May 11,2015 08:55 AM UTC||May 12,2015 11:03 AM UTC||WinForms||1|
I want to ask a question about Syncfusion Diagram Control.
We use Diagram Control in order to create nodes and connect nodes, providing users with a view.
When 80 nodes and 80 connectors are added to the user view, it causes a great deal of delay when moving the nodes and the connectors.
In order to find out the extent of this issue, we carried out some tests.
The tests were described below. For the connector, we utilized OrthogonalConnector.
1. When a total number of 40 nodes are added
2. When a total number of 80 nodes are added
3. When a total number of 120 nodes are added
- There is no delay. We were able to move the nodes instantly without delay.
4. When a total number of 40 nodes and 40 connectors are added
5. When a total number of 80 nodes and 80 connectors are added
- When a total number of 40 nodes and 40 connectors are added, there is delay when all of them are selected and moved. We were not able to move the nodes and connectors instantly without delay.
After these tests mentioned above, we came to a conclusion that when a connector is added, it is very hard for us to move a node, causing a lot of dealy.
Regarding this issue, if your company can offer us some help, we would like to get the help.
For this issue, we enclosed the code as an attachment.
This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?
Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.
or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.