We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Line chart bug?

Hello,

When using a line chart (essential studio 2015) with one data point, it crashes/throw exception. For the axis I'm using date as x-axis, and number as the y-axis. This is repeatable, and it does not have any issues if there are more than one data point. Is this a bug and/or is there a workaround? 

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

FI Fidrik Iskandar April 22, 2015 02:23 PM UTC

It seem to throw an exception for the line chart with one data point if the following property is set to true.

series.dataMarker.showLabel = YES

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team April 23, 2015 09:23 AM UTC

Hi Fidrik,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused.

We would like to let you know that, the issue “DataMarker label not visible for single value in line series” has been fixed already and the fix for the issue is estimated to be available in our Service Pack release, which is schedule to roll out by the end of this month.

Please let us know, if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,
Manivannan.E

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team April 30, 2015 10:39 AM UTC

Hi Fidrik,

We are glad to announce that our service pack 1 for Volume 1 2015 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/118977/essential-studio-2015-volume-1-service-pack-release-v13-1-0-26-available-for-download

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,
Manivannan.E

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon