We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Html Wrappers and existing structure

Hi,
In my page I have a structure with some sections (divs) that I am trying to render as Tabs with your control.
There is a way to use my divs pieces when I use the MVC Helper and define the Items structure.
I noticed that the wrapper is creating new divs with the name I give instead using mine.
How can I do this?

Thanks in advance

1 Reply

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team April 22, 2015 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Andrea,

We would like to let you know that, while creating tab control,the item structure is created based on the div that what we specified in mvc helper.So we can specify the own div for creating tab control.

We have showcased the getting started of the Tab component in the specified UG Documentation link,

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/js/index.html#!Documents/createyourfirsttabcontrolinmvc.htm

Please check with the above documentation link to create tab control. ? Still, if you face any problem please share the issue reproducible sample so that we can isolate the exact issue. We will be happy to help you out.

Please let us know if you have further queries,

Regards,

Kasithangam

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon