We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problems adding a symbol into a palette

Hi,

when I try to insert an image into a palette, the diagram disappears and a huge red cross appears instead.

Thanks in advanced.

Blanca

Attachment: ProblemAddSymbol_c9644ddd.zip

7 Replies

SK Swarnesh Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team April 20, 2015 05:58 AM UTC

Hi Balanca,
Thanks for using syncfusion products.
We are afraid that we are not able to reproduce the reported behavior in our side. Could you please provide us more information probably a video or the diagram file(Bitmap node) which reproduces the reported behavior.
Here is the Video
Video
Please let us know if any concerns.
Regards,
Swarnesh K

BC Blanca Calderon April 20, 2015 10:00 AM UTC

Hi,

I send you a video with my problem.

Regards,

Blanca

Attachment: Video_1429530680_56a57957.zip

SK Swarnesh Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team April 21, 2015 04:57 AM UTC

Hi Balanca,
Thanks for your update.
We are afraid that we are not able to reproduce the reported issue in our side. Could you please provide us more information probably a sample or code which reproduces the reported issue and it will help us to analyze further and provide you a better solution?
Here is the Video.
Video
Regards,
Swarnesh K

BC Blanca Calderon replied to Swarnesh Krishna Kumar April 21, 2015 09:21 AM UTC

Hi Balanca,
Thanks for your update.
We are afraid that we are not able to reproduce the reported issue in our side. Could you please provide us more information probably a sample or code which reproduces the reported issue and it will help us to analyze further and provide you a better solution?
Here is the Video.
Video
Regards,
Swarnesh K

Hi,

I send you a video with my problem.

Regards,

Blanca

Attachment: Video_1429530680_4d6e15c.zip

SK Swarnesh Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team April 21, 2015 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Blanca,
Thanks for your patience.
We have checked the internal functions as shown in the video. We are not getting any null reference exception in the mentioned functions. Could you please provide us more information probably the function that renders while clicking the add symbol buttonwhich will help us to analyze further and provide you a better solution.
Please let us know if any concern.
Regards,
Swarnesh K

BC Blanca Calderon replied to Swarnesh Krishna Kumar April 29, 2015 10:04 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,
Thanks for your patience.
We have checked the internal functions as shown in the video. We are not getting any null reference exception in the mentioned functions. Could you please provide us more information probably the function that renders while clicking the add symbol buttonwhich will help us to analyze further and provide you a better solution.
Please let us know if any concern.
Regards,
Swarnesh K

Hi,

could you send me a code sample of adding a symbol inside a palette? But not only a rectangle for example, a group of images adding as an unique Symbol inside a palette.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,

Blanca

SK Swarnesh Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team April 30, 2015 11:14 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,

Thanks for your update.

Please note that we have created a new incident and updated the response for your query in that incident.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Swarnesh K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon