We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

is there a way to remove all animations?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118862 Apr 16,2015 05:50 PM UTC Apr 23,2015 06:22 AM UTC WPF 3
Tags: DockingManager
Henry Harris
Asked On April 16, 2015 05:50 PM UTC

I am looking to remove as many animations from the docking manager as possible.  Currently it is performing very poorly in our VDI environment and I would prefer to just have it pop into place instead of animating into place.  I can't see a way to remove the animation from auto hide.

Victory Jessie Selvam D [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 17, 2015 09:28 AM UTC

Hi Henry,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Animation speed in DockingManager can be modified using the attached property AnimationDelay. We would suggest you to set very short(might be zero) timespan for AnimationDelay property so that it will look like autohide window pop into place instead of animating into place. We have prepared a sample for the same please download it from the following location,

Sample: DisableAnimation.zip

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,
Jessie

Henry Harris
Replied On April 22, 2015 06:01 PM UTC

Thanks, I will try that.

Saranya CJ [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 23, 2015 06:22 AM UTC

Hi Henry,

Thank you for your update. We will wait until you update usregarding the reported issue.

Regards,
Saranya

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;