We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error Opening XML MS Project File

Hello,
when I try to open an XML file saved from MS Project, riceno error "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime value."
I need to change something in the file was saved from MS Project? Is there any particular format to be specified when the file was opened for the management of the dates?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

3 Replies

DV Divyalakshmi Vasudevan Syncfusion Team April 14, 2015 02:49 PM UTC

Hi VAT,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are unable to reproduce the mentioned error while opening the XML document which was already saved in MS Project. Could you please update us your input XML document and Essential Studio Version which you have used at your end to reproduce the mentioned error? Thereby we will analyze further and update you with an appropriate solution.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Divyalakshmi V

SP saglietto piermaria April 14, 2015 03:20 PM UTC

Hello,
I have attached the file. I use Essential Studio 12.4.0.24.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Attachment: PROJECT_VILLOSIO_TEST_ea25df7e.zip

DV Divyalakshmi Vasudevan Syncfusion Team April 15, 2015 10:16 AM UTC

Hi VAT,

Thank you for your update.

We considered this requirement “System.InvalidOperation Exception issue while opening the XML document using ProjIO" as bug and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,
Divyalakshmi V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon