We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SFDataGrid is not updating the error message tool tip.

Good Day,

Would somebody kindly help me with an issue that I got?

When I am validating a new row or a editing row with RowValidating Event, I add the error messages for each column, set  the args.IsValid to false and the validation is displayed normally but after that I have the case which I need to validate the combination of 2 column values and then show the error displayed if it does not fulfill the condition, my expected result is that only those 2 fields should display the new errors but instead the Error ToolTips is displayed on all the columns that got error the first time.

Thanks and Regards

3 Replies

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team March 23, 2015 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Angel,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for furtherupdates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Jai Ganesh S

AA ANGEL ADRIAN VELAZQUEZ RAMOS March 23, 2015 04:49 PM UTC

Thank you for your support and have a great day.

Regards,
Angel

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team March 24, 2015 05:14 AM UTC

Hi Angel,

Thank you for the update.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thank you,

Jai Ganesh S

Loader.
Up arrow icon