We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Frozen rows and columns are not working in ejgrid mvc

this my Sample code i were tried.
col.Field("ProjectName").HeaderText("PROJECT NAME").IsPrimaryKey(true).IsFrozen(true).TextAlign(TextAlign.Left).Width(200).Add();

6 Replies

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team March 23, 2015 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Ganga,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

From the forum topic and the provided code snippet, we understood that you got issue when enabling frozen column through column IsFrozen property but the IsFrozen property is working for us. And also we noticed that you reported the same issue in forum #118500 and we checked this issue with the attached sample from forum #118500 and the isFrozen is working fine in that sample too. And hence could you please provide us more information regarding the issue such as scenario to reproduce the issue and provide us the grid rendering code snippet.

Please get back us with the requested information and the information provided would be more helpful for us to analyze the issue and provide the response as early as possible.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

GA Ganga March 24, 2015 06:37 AM UTC

Kindly refer for this  issue in forum #118500.
Explained clearly with my sample.

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team March 25, 2015 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Ganga,

Thanks for the information. We considered this requirement “Frozen row and columns are not working properly” as bug and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team March 30, 2015 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Ganga,

The fix for the issues “Throws script error while using caption summary with datasource null” and “Summary row render double times while binding datasource using model” will be included in Volume 1, 2015 Service pack 1 which has been tentatively scheduled to rolled out by the end of April, 2015. We have also created an incident internally to have a follow up with this issue.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

GA Ganga April 21, 2015 10:56 AM UTC

Hi,

but There is no incident in under my account.

KK K Kalai Selvi Syncfusion Team May 19, 2015 06:29 AM UTC

Hi Ganga,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

You can see the incidents under your account by logging into our Direct Trac by using the following link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Kalaiselvi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon