We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Unable To Save Project

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118574 Mar 19,2015 05:14 PM UTC Mar 24,2015 11:30 AM UTC Metro Studio 3
Tags: Metro Studio
Vito
Asked On March 19, 2015 05:14 PM UTC

I am receiving the message "Warning: Project 'MyProject.metrop' was unable to save in given location. Please choose the accessible location to save project" in version 3. Version 2 works fine. I would appreciate any assistance. Thanks. 

Muthukumar A [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 23, 2015 04:01 AM UTC

Hi Vito Papa,

We have not changed any file saving implementation between version 2 and version 3. And this may occur due to improper installation. Please report to us once you reinstalled our Metro Studio v3.

Note : While installing Metro Studio, please make sure that, there is no previous version in the machine.

Regards,

Muthukumar A

Vito
Replied On March 23, 2015 02:30 PM UTC

After uninstalling Metro Studio, I found "Metro Studio" directory was still left in AppData\Roaming\Syncfusion\. Removed the directory and reinstalled v3 and all is good. Thanks.

Muthukumar A [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 24, 2015 11:30 AM UTC

Hi Vito Papa,

We are glad to hear this.
Please let us know in case of any other queries.

Regards.
Muthukumar A

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;