We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Need sample for PDF and Doc Viewer?

Is there any samples for using PDF and Doc viewer in WP8?

Thanks,
Vinoth Kumar J

4 Replies

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team May 26, 2014 12:12 PM UTC

Hi VinothKumar,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

At present we do not have any support for Doc or PDF viewer in Windows Phone. We have already logged feature request for this, we will let you know once this feature is implemented.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan.C

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team January 8, 2015 05:31 AM UTC

Hi Vinoth,

We are glad to inform you that we have implemented Doc viewer(SfRichTextBoxAdv control) in our 2014 Volume 4 release. Please find the documentation link for this below.

http://help.syncfusion.com/UG/Windows%20Phone%208/documents/overview16.htm

Regards,

Karthikeyan.C

JE Jen March 17, 2015 08:49 AM UTC

Hi Karthikeyan C,

Would I able to use sfRichTextBoxAdv control for viewing pdf on wp8.1?  If not would you have any idea when the pdf viewer available for wp8.1

I am developing windows universal app, is it winrt and/or windows phone control set I need to purchase?  

Will the winrt control set support ARM, x64 and x86?
Will the windows phone control set works for WP8.1?
Will the windows phone control set support both ARM and x86 deployment?

Many Thanks
Jennifer

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team March 19, 2015 12:16 PM UTC

Hi Jennifer,

At Present we do not have a Support for PDF Viewer in Windows Phone 8.1. A support incident to track the status of this feature has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sathish S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon