We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Remove Hyperlinks from PDF

Is it possible to remove/turn off the hyperlinks from an existing PDF document?

Thanks,
Derek

3 Replies

AS Abirami Selvan Syncfusion Team March 4, 2015 09:53 AM UTC

Hi Derek,

Thank you for using Syncfusion product .

We have created the workaround to remove the hyperlinks from existing pdf . Please refer the attached sample in the below link :

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/RemoveHyperlink-502612978.zip

Please try this and let us know if you need any further assistance .

Thanks,

Abirami.

DE Derek March 24, 2015 05:46 PM UTC

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  I'm just getting back to this project.  I ran your sample and it works for some pdfs but we also have pdfs that were not created by syncfusion and the sample does not work for those.  I have attached an example.  Is there a way to remove the hyperlinks from the attached?

Thanks,
Derek

Attachment: SampleNoHyperlinks_b7d5b42e.zip

AS Abirami Selvan Syncfusion Team March 25, 2015 11:55 AM UTC

Hi Derek ,

As we have analyzed the pdf file which u have given ,We have found that there is an issue in getting PdfURIAnnotation from the loaded document. We have logged this issue with “PdfUriAnnotation has not loaded while loading in PdfLoadedDocument”. This issue patch will be merged in our main release 1 which will be available in end of march.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
Abirami.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon