We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid inside a EJDialog

Hi, I am using a Grid inside a Dialog control, and I noted some refresh and draw problems when I start editing values (there are also some refresh problems on the Pager buttons).
I'll attach 3 videos in which I use an Inline Form, a Normal Edit and a Normal Edit without refreshing the grid on cancel Action Complete.
inside the Zip there is also the view.
The Grid I'll show is the one named "ResourcePropose" which is one of the two inside a dialog, for showing only on demand.
The data is loaded via Ajax calls.
The image column is shown via Template columns defined on the page.
I have never encoutered these problems on a normal Grid on page.

Thanks in advance

Andrea Perazzolo 

Attachment: GridVideos_b96bd4bb.zip

1 Reply

GV Gowthami V Syncfusion Team February 19, 2015 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We considered these queries “While using more than two ColumnTemplate columns- edit and cancel features not working properly” and "While using column template with inline form editing-last control width changed to 0" as a bug and a support incident "#135585" has been created under your account to track the status of these issues. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.
 https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/incidents/135585

Please let us know if you have any queries.
Regards,
Gowthami V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon