We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Help for inexperienced user - Syncfusion / WPF / SQL Azure / Codefluent Entities

Hello everyone. I'm an old school programmer who hás been out of programming for over 15 years. I'm new to C#, .NET, WPF, etc.
I was wondering if anyone can help me with a starting example of a VStudio 2013 Project that links to a SQL Azure database and uses Syncfusion for WPF with a master-detail form. If I have a starting place I guess I will be able to move from then on. Also, I'm considering to use Codefluent Entities, so please feel fere to comment on that or include that in your helping solution.
Thank you so much for helping me!

1 Reply

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team February 13, 2015 04:10 AM UTC

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We would like to share the documentation link which guide to use Azure SQL Database in .NET applications

Please refer the following link:

Link: http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/sql-database-dotnet-how-to-use/

We would also like to know which type of controls you are using. It would be helpful for us to serve you better.

Please let us know if you need any assistance related to Syncfusion products

Regards,

Mariappan S.

Loader.
Up arrow icon