We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Require drill down and olapchart simpleapplication

Hello, 

I am using Silverlight tool of syncfusion. Currently I am working on OLAP Chart. It is running successfully but I didn’t get that

-      Where is data stored.

-      How data is retrieved and bind with axis.

Please send me simple an olapchart application which contains hardcoded value  so that it will be convenient to know how it 

And also I need drill down feature in sfchart. Please , send a simple application for drill down with sfchart.

1 Reply

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team February 12, 2015 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Asmita,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Queries

Response

I am using Silverlight tool of syncfusion. Currently I am working on OLAP Chart. It is running successfully but I didn’t get that

-      Where is data stored.

-      How data is retrieved and bind with axis.

Please send me simple an olapchart application which contains hardcoded value  so that it will be convenient to know how it 

We would like to inform you that we have updated the response for this query in incident #135212, created by you.

And also I need drill down feature in sfchart. Please , send a simple application for drill down with sfchart.

Please refer this mentioned forum,

Link:http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/silverlight/sfchart/118214

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Jesus Arockia Sankaran S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon