We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Change chart type?

I'm having a look at Syncfusion and looking at the demo's it looks really nice. It may well be me being stupid though but I cannot find a way to change the chart type, the only chart I get is a simple bar graph.

I'm using VS2013, VB.Net and a LightSwitch Silverlight project (I.E. not a HTML project)

I've looked through all the properties at design time of the SfChart control type and can't find anything relevant to change. I've also viewed the properties of the control at runtime in code (using FindControl to get a handle to the control, doing an AddHandler for when the control is available etc.) and again I can't find where/what to change.

I've even loaded up the C# Silverlight sample which shows 3 x graphs of different types ... and still can't spot what I am doing wrong!

If someone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful :)

Thanks,
Steve.

3 Replies

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team February 10, 2015 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please find the below documentation to create a simple LightSwitch project with dynamically selecting chart series.

Documentation: document.zip

We have prepared sample for you reference and please download the sample in the below location

Sample: Sample.zip

Note: We are in progress of modifying our documentation and we will refresh the modified help documentation in our upcoming volume releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Rachel. A

SC Steve Cliff February 10, 2015 07:49 PM UTC

That's very helpful Rachel - thanks for your quick response and the samples. I look forward to the modified documentation being generally available :)

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team February 11, 2015 04:53 AM UTC

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the update.

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Rachel. A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon