We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Report Viewer Cuts off Printed Report when Page Layout is Landscape

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118141 Feb 4,2015 03:37 PM UTC Feb 5,2015 12:41 PM UTC LightSwitch Silverlight 1
Tags: ReportViewer
Rebecca Bazabal
Asked On February 4, 2015 03:37 PM UTC

I have an RDLC file with the page layout set to Landscape, when the report is printed the right half of the report is cut off at 8.5 inches.  It's like the printer thinks the page layout is Portrait not Landscape.  Is there anyway to print the report correctly.  If I export the report to PDF the PDF document is fine and I can print the PDF without having the report cut off.  Please help will have to find another reporting tool if I cannot resolve this issue.

Thank you,

Vignesh Tamil Selvan [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 5, 2015 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products and we regret for the inconvenience caused.

We suspect the reported issue “Page layout orientation is not working while printing” as a defect. We request you to create a Support Incident(Ticket) to get more details about the reported issue. Please log on to our DirectTrac Support System using the below link to create support incidents.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Vignesh T

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;